Spicy Chicken Dip
Submitted by: Regina Tassell
- 4 – 8oz bars of cream cheese
- 2 – 10.5 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 – 10 oz. cans of chunk chicken breast
- 2 heaping tablespoons diced jalapeño peppers (you can find jars of Mt. Olive brand diced jalapeños at Kroger)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, chunk chicken, and diced jalapeños until smooth.
- Pour into a 9x13 dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted
- Best served with Fritos scoops
UC Libraries Cooks