Watermelon Feta Salad with Mint and a Balsamic Glaze
Submitted by Tiffany Grant
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (I recommend sheep’s milk feta)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Place cubed watermelon in a large serving bowl.
- Arrange crumbles of feta over the watermelon.
- Drizzle the watermelon and feta with the balsamic glaze.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh mint and flaked sea salt.
UC Libraries Cooks